Task Force Committees
The Georgians First Commission's operational strategy includes forming task force committees around specific issues that are important to small business. The Commission will provide the task force committees with structure, private sector resources, and subject matter expertise, to help those committees deliver impactful recommendations back to the full Commission and Governor.
The initial Georgians First Task Forces include:
- Customer Experience / Regulatory Framework
- Occupational Licensing / Permitting Reform
- State Procurement for Small Business
- Healthcare Cost & Access for Small Business
- Tax Reform / Competitiveness
- Access to Capital
- Rural Small Business Development
- Minority Owned Business
- Trucking / Transportation
- Restaurant / Food Service
- Agri-business / Agri-tech
- Economic Development for Small Business
If you're interested in participating on a task force, please let us know.